7 August, 2017
GENERAL ARBORICULTURAL DIVISION - Penrose
• Are you looking for a company that will provide you with outstanding professional development and qualifications?
• Are you looking for incredibly competitive pay rates?
• Would you like flexibility as to where you work?
If YES – then we have the role for you!
Franklin Trees are a leading, NZ owned provider of outstanding tree and vegetation management. With teams based across New Zealand, we are looking for some exceptional new recruits.
The big question - What can we offer you?
- Franklin Trees provide development opportunities that are second to none. We will help you develop professionally, through business qualifications and diplomas, as well as hands on training
- We work with the best quality equipment, and view the safety of our employees above all else
- We offer very competitive levels of remuneration and professional development
- And the cherry on the top – we will give you an extra paid day off for your birthday!
Who are we looking for?
You will have a National Certificate in Arboriculture L3 (or equivalent experience), and at least a full and clean Class 1 driving licence. You will ideally have a minimum 1 year climbing experience - but above all else we are looking for someone with a great attitude, who wants to be part of a fantastic team!
If that sounds like you – APPLY NOW or get in touch directly.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
- REF: Gen Arb
- Penrose, Auckland
Rick 027 680 2262 or firstname.lastname@example.org